Today students got to meet and play with Dash! Using the Blockly app, they explored programming the robot. We had a bit of trouble at first. The issues we ran into were having all five robots trying to connect via Bluetooth at once in the cafeteria...they did not all have specific names so multiple "Dash" robots were showing up on the app to connect to! We have decided to name and label the robots. Another issue we experienced was when the app and/or robot needed to update. Otherwise, it was smooth sailing and Dash robots wandered around the cafeteria as teams explored different codes. At the end, the students designed a challenge for another team's Dash. The other team had to program Dash to complete the task! It was a lot of fun working with the cheerful little robots!